Saturday 29-01-2022 14.00 - 16.00 (Event #26)Promoting positive behaviour
Interactive workshop on Zoom with a Behavioural Specialist.
These workshops have been requested by parents & professionals and are free to those on the LPCF membership.
Certain types of behaviour can be not only highly stressful for the family,
but also take up so much time and resources that they can have a large impact on the family and child engaging in everyday activities.
This session will look at:
• What are behaviours of concern.
• The types of behaviours that may be displayed (such as verbal and physical aggression, breaking objects, escape and avoidance and self-neglect).
• What happens physically to a child when displaying these behaviours.
• How to establish what the behaviour may be telling us.
• Why they may happen.
• How to put a plan into place, as well as some strategies that may help reduce such behaviours and promote positive ones.
Please note you do have to book your place as places are limited.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Presented by -
Aspens (Chris) /
To see the details of presenting organisations please use this link